U.S. Naval War College Professional Military Education ProgramCourse Completion Certificate Request Form
It may take 7-10 days for courses completed in Navy eLearning to show in FLTMPSYour FLTMPS record must show that all 7 or 8 blocks are complete for your request to be valid. Invalid requests will result in your having to provide additional documents from your Navy eLearning record (Online Training History or Transcripts)Before requesting an NWC course completion certificate:
1. Ensure that all seven or eight blocks of the course you completed show in FLTMPS BEFORE submitting this request. Missing completions will result in an invalid request.
2. Your request will be validated using the FLTMPS database. The name and course information you submit must match your FLTMPS record EXACTLY.
3. If you have completed more than one NWC PME course, please submit a separate request for each.
4. Certificate requests are batch-processed at the beginning and middle of every month.
5. It can take 7 to 10 days for courses completed in Navy eLearning to show in your FLTMPS record. Courses completed afloat can take much longer, depending upon your ship's Internet connectivity. See (1.) above. If your completions do not show in FLTMPS, your request cannot be validated.
6. NWC course completion certificates are not required as proof, Navy E-Learning transcripts and/or ETJ serve as official documentation.
**The Naval War College does not provide certificates for non-NWC SNCO JPME courses offered through Navy eLearning**
Privacy Act StatementAuthority
: 10 U.S.C. Section 5013, Secretary of the Navy; 10 U.S.C. 5041 Headquarters Marine Corps; 5 U.S.C. 301, Departmental Regulations; 14 U.S.C. 93, Commandant, U.S. Coast Guard General Powers; 10 U.S.C. 8013, Secretary of the Air Force; 10 U.S.C. Section 3013, Secretary of The Army; E.O 9397 (SSN).Principal Purpose:
This information will be used to verify the eligibility of learners requesting a Naval War College PME Course Completion Certificate.Routine Uses
: Verify/validate eligibility within the Fleet Training Management and Planning System (FLTMPS).Disclosure:
Voluntary. However, failure to provide the requested information may result in the inability to verify eligibility to receive a NWC PME Course Completion Certificate.Registration Information
Why do we need the last four digits of your Social Security Number? We request your Social Security number (SSN), full name, email address, and the name of the course you completed only to authenticate who you are and that you completed the course for which you are requesting a completion certificate. The information you provide is compared with your information in the FLTMPS Database. The information is used solely to verify that you are authorized to receive a NWC PME Course Completion Certificate. This data is already in the FLTMPS database and the Naval War College is authorized to use the data for verification purposes. Your SSN will not be shared with any other agency or organization, and it is used only as a discriminator during multiple identity instances.Is it safe?
Security during registration is ensured using a 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection. This is the highest industry standard and establishes an encrypted session between your computer and NWC. We use the same technology other major companies operating on the World Wide Web (WWW) use to protect personal information and guard against identity theft. Look for the little yellow padlock at the bottom of your browser window to ensure you have established a secure connection.
Please select "I agree" to proceed with your request for a NWC PME Course Completion Certificate. Otherwise, please close this browser window.